Geo. Brand Building
Address: 319 N. Main Street
Architect: George H. Miller
The original owner, George Brand, was a German furniture maker. He came to Bloomington in 1853 and learned his trade in the Chicago and Alton railroad coach shop on the city's west side. He started his own business in the 1870s.
Copyright 2011, McLean County Museum of History, All Rights Reserved - Contact MCMH